Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sarah's Antharacite Tri Report...

Hey guys!

Another race down... two more to go. Jim Thorpe is a beautiful place if you have never been there. The race went well... I took first over all women honors. Let me tell you, it was not without a fight. I was 2nd out of the water, 2nd off the bike and ran for my life after I passed the girl in first. It was a very challenging course... not for beginners or weak cyclists. They gave out completely awesome t-shirts... so I think I will do it next year! I had a great time and all in all was well worth the trip.

We had two other members of YBR with strong showings that I know of, Kara and Mark G., but once again know one knew who we were because we didn't have uniforms... I am working on that. I want to thank and congratulate Kara for her second place finish and giving me a run for my money... litterly I won $75. If it wasn't for her I would not have split a PR in the 10k.

Sarah

No comments: