Sunday, July 22, 2007

YBR event/e-mail database

From Greg S.:

Hi All,

This is just a little note to remind people that everyone is able to
submit events at https://freefall.homeip.net/ybr/

Don't be shy. If you are going for a run / ride / hike / whatever, and
want some company, put it in the database for everyone to see. Of
course, the mailing lists work too, but personally I can't keep track
of things through email, which is why I wrote this for the team in the
first place.

The idea is a place for *everyone* to share stuff that they are doing
or know about. It's a great resource, but it only works with your
contributions!

If you have any questions about using the database, or have a feature
suggestion, just let me know!

Yes, I realize that my server key is expired and that it is not signed
by one of the CAs that you have to pay money to for the signature so
that you don't get warnings in your browser. I'll fix the first one
eventually ;-)

See ya on the trails!

--g

No comments: